DIY FRIDAY 13TH BATH BOMB
Want to add a caption to this image? Click the Settings icon.
You will need:
Large Mixing Bowl
Measuring Cups and Spoons
2 1/4 cups Baking soda
1 1/4 cups granular citric acid
1/4 cup cornstarch
3/4 cup off Sweet Almond Oil (Or substitute for canola, coconut, jojoba etc.)
1 teaspoon fragrance or essential oil
1/2 teaspoon of colorant ( you can use liquid, or mica powder.)
Jason Mask Mold ( KIT CAN BE PURCHASED HERE.>>>https://www.urbansoapbar.com/product-page/d-i-y-jason-mask )
1. Combine all of your dry ingredients into a large bowl. Using your hands, break up the clumps and make sure to mix up the dry ingredients well.
2. In a separate container, (preferably a measuring cup) add all of your wet ingredients.
3. Now you will slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, pouring a little at a time, then stir, add a little more, then stir and repeat until all your wet ingredients are mixed well with the dry ingredients. (The reason you pour slowly is to not activate your dry ingredients.)
4. Once everything is blended your mixture should be the consistency of wet sand. You should be able to squeeze it and have it stick together in your hand. If it doesn't stick together, spritz a little more witch hazel until it is the right consistency.
5. Now you should be ready to pack your mold. Start by adding a layer and packing it and then repeat this step till the mold is full. Once the mold is packed, let the mold sit for 8-12 hours and then your creation is ready for use!